Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Bayes eco-friendly, Non-Toxic, Biodegradable Cleaners - Review

The Green Thirteen #9: Bayes Cleaners Review 

Posted by Dina N
I love having a nice clean house. Although I am not a big fan of cleaning chores, it's all worth it when I see the sun shine through the windows and make my just-cleaned home feel so warm and welcoming. One thing I quite dislike is the smell of conventional cleaners with all their chemicals. Since I had kids, I started paying even more attention to using eco-friendly cleaning options.

I came across one company that offers non-toxic and biodegradable cleaning products. Bayes Cleaners make high performance eco-friendly products for today’s upscale surfaces. Some of their most popular products are the Stainless Steel Cleaner, Granite Countertop Rejuvenator, Stainless BBQ Cleaner and Fine Furniture Polish. You can use various Bayes cleaners on wood, leather, stainless steel,  countertops, stovetops, and more. Their Revolutionary Eco-Friendly Waterless Vehicle Wash is endorsed by Ed Begley, Jr. and his Living with Ed TV series. You can see their complete product line here.

Bayes sent me their Furniture and Cabinet Cleaner / Polish for review. It comes in a 16 oz. bottle with a trigger head spray. This high-performance cleaner contains mineral oil and biodegradable polymer emulsion. Today, I used it to clean and condition my kitchen and dining sets, the coffee table, and my kitchen cabinets. It's very easy to use - just spray, wait a couple of minutes, and polish with a clean cloth. The wood was just drinking it up! The polish left a beautiful shine, without streaks. My furniture looked brand new, and smelled pleasantly of lemons. I recommend this furniture polish for use on all your wood surfaces!

Disclaimer: Bayes Cleaners provided me with a free sample of this product, and I was under no obligation to write a positive review. No other compensation was received or implied.

Dina N of http://www.blueplanetgreenliving.com found out what so many others are learning: Bayes non-toxic and biodegradable cleaning products work better than toxic products and smell good, too.
You can purchase Bayes products through many retail outlets or head over to Amazon.com

One of Bayes most popular products, and now being offered at Costco in some regions, is the Granite Counter Top Cleaner and Rejuvenator. Read what the reviewers on Amazon are saying about this product by going here http://amzn.to/1ruQH9r

5 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much for posting this. I have been looking for a way to organize my girls books. This is PERFECT! Not to mention really inexpensive. weblink

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Eco friendly home cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us. Yinka Alege

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thrilled by the information that you have shared here with all of us about the best household cleaning products. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's important to have ample pockets, as well as a secure, spacious design. A good, durable electrical tool case is essential for any professional.The Best electrician tool bag is an essential accessory for any electrician. To get more detailed info on category: blog - household utilities, visit on hyperlinked site.

    ReplyDelete