Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Amazon Reviews for Bayes Granite Countertop Cleaner and Rejuvenator

   
KitchenDesignIdeas.org

Shoppers Trust Amazon Reviews!

 
5.0 out of 5 stars love this!, August 25, 2011
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This is my second bottle of this rejuvenator, and I love it. I just had my kitchen remodeled last year and got granite counter tops. I use this every day to clean the granite and it works great. It works better than soap and water and doesn't leave any streaks.
 
5.0 out of 5 stars Essence of Freshness & Shines and Cleans well!, April 25, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Bayes Granite Rejuvenator (Kitchen)
Great product for how it smells, shine surfaces, and cleans. Even though not concentrated you can use sparingly...a little goes a long way!

 
4.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product!, March 27, 2014
By 
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Bayes Granite Rejuvenator (Kitchen)
Wow! Made my granite countertop shine like Lake Powell water on a calm day!
I just don't like the price so I can't give that fifth star.

 
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, August 21, 2013
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Bayes Granite Rejuvenator (Kitchen)
Excellent product. Have used this product on our granite countertops. I would highly recommend to other users. Deserves a top rating!

 
5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever!, June 17, 2013
By 
Cheryl Andreas (Manchester, NH, US) - See all my reviews
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Bayes Granite Rejuvenator (Kitchen)
this is the best granite cleaner and conditioner that I have ever used. it makes the counter tops gleem and it smells good too.

 
5.0 out of 5 stars Great granite cleaner, May 24, 2014
 
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Bayes Granite Rejuvenator (Kitchen)
I've been using Bayes granite rejuvenator for the last 5 years. Works great!
Leaves the granite looking brand new. I haven't used or compared other similar
products, so maybe there's a more economical alternative, but since it works, I
stick with this.
 
5.0 out of 5 stars Loves Bayes products, May 28, 2014
 
Verified Purchase(What's this?)  
This review is from: Bayes Granite Rejuvenator (Kitchen)
Bayes products are a GREAT alternative to traditional toxic cleaners and they have them for a variety of surfaces- granite, stainless steel, wood, etc.

I use almost all of them. I wish I could get my cleaning lady to use their bathroom cleaner. I instead she uses bleach-based products which give off that horrible odor. {Sigh} Maybe someday!
 
For about $10 (and Prime members get free freight), you can try Bayes Granite Countertop Cleaner and Rejuvenator for yourself. Go to http://amzn.to/1ruQH9r
 

No comments:

Post a Comment